Please Help Me Raise Money for St. Andrew Rowing Club!
Established in 1988 by the Georgia Tech rowing program, St. Andrew Rowing Club (SA) is dedicated to instructing and training the best youth rowers in the metro Atlanta area.
2016-2017 has been a great year at SARC!
- Our men's Lightweight 4+ came in 6th in the US at the US Rowing Youth National Championships.
- The Women's 8+ took 1st place at Head of the South in Augusta and SARC won the overall points trophy.
- Four senior rowers received scholarships at Division 1 rowing programs and 9 of 10 of last year's seniors are rowing in college.
Why I'm Raising Funds:
Rowing is an expensive sport. Just one eight-seat boat can cost as much as $40,000. Without fundraisers like this, dues and travel expenses would be too expensive for most people to participate.
This year we are hoping to raise money for as many of the following critical needs for our club as possible and other operating expenses:
• New Oars – Our existing oars are several years old and need to be updated and replaced – Cost: $3,500.
• New Turf – The majority of our land workouts and boat rigging take place in our boathouse yard on astroturf. This turf is worn and torn as seen in the photo above. Projected Replacement Cost: $20,000.
• Replacements for Damaged Boats – We had to purchase two new doubles last year to replace two boats damaged by a fallen tree limb. We would like to pay down the $13,000 boat loan as soon as possible.
Your donations will go directly towards the purchase of new oars and equipment that my teammates and I use every day!
St. Andrew Rowing Club is very important to me. Your support means a lot to me!
To Donate by Check:
If you prefer to pay by check, please make your check payable to St. Andrew Rowing Club and mail it to the address below. Please be sure to put the name of your rower on the memo line!
St. Andrew Rowing Club
P.O. Box 500065
Atlanta, GA 31150
SARC is a 501(C) (3) non-profit organization registered in the state of Georgia, and your donation may have tax deductible benefits.
Select A Support Level
$25Friend of SAOur thanks and gratitude!
$50SA SupporterOur thanks and gratitude!
$100Bronze ContributorOur gratitude plus your name listed as a Bronze Contributor on the website and in our year-end banquet program.
$250Silver ContributorOur gratitude plus your name listed as a Silver Contributor on the website and in our year-end banquet program.
$500Gold ContributorOur gratitude plus your name listed as a Gold Contributor on the website and in our year-end banquet program.
$1,000Platinum ContributorOur gratitude plus your name listed as a Platinum Contributor on the website and in our year-end banquet program.
Groups and individuals raising money for the same goal.Join Rally Roster